Bloggy!

Didn't think I'll abandon my blog over my facebook account. There's a few happening just yet, but there are quite painful, worrying and fun moments to come. Firstly, the painful part is that Hugh left school including his brother.

Story goes like this :-

I invited Hugh to play futsal with Steven and Me. While we were still playing Hugh had to go back though and when he arrived at the bus stop, someone tore all the loaned books he had and wrote a note,

"Get out of this school or else!"

So thats that and John got whipped by Dato Fong for some unknown reason. Seems a little abusive and prejudiced. Seriously I wonder who wrote that letter, it just burns my heart to see what happened and worst, Fong and whoever that person is got away easily for their shameless actions. You lost every respect I had for you.

Now the happy part!



Yeah! I finally got my hands on the MX518, my favorite mouse. Yeah I am dissing my Sidewinder already because somethings up with my motherboard, my mouse lags with it. So I'm giving this away to Daniel, who I know needs it. Karma! :D Honestly, the difference is all I expected. Smoother gliding and better accuracy.

Tomorrow I'm going to Shereena's BBQ yeeah!
0 Responses

Post a Comment