I thank you guys of 3H

Seriously, I'm in 4D and I really miss everything from 3H. I'd really like to thank everyone in Form 3H that made it 3H. Its the best class of our year. Everyday is like the same old thing but its still something new that we learn from each other.

In 4D I'm like a complete fucking stranger, nobody talks to me except for the 3H students that are in there. I really miss all the teachers. I thank you all for teaching our class, you guys were absolutely great especially for,

Miss Celine
You are the best Science teacher I ever had in my life I swear. You made it my favorite subject, the way you teach is very entertaining and its just great. Any day of my life I would pick you as the best Science teacher.

There is so much credits to give out to each and everyone but I cant write a wall of text. I miss the way you teach. Seriously in 4D now, I could only hear nothing but chingchongchingchong. Everything is Chinese. Not for a minute I heard anyone made an English sentence =(

Lastly, I love every one of you in 3H. You made it happen, each and everyone of you counts. I fucking love the memories and days I cant believe its all gone already. I can still remember the memories of early 2009 very clearly. Thank you for all the great times. Love you all.
0 Responses

Post a Comment