Aye dog!

Someone with the likes and face like you deserves lashing! You prejudiced juvenile son of a bitch! I know now why you know SO much about that! I thought you fucking got over it already but NO.

Just after assembly I was walking happily as usual up the stairs until I saw your fuck face! And I mean, fuck horrible spit face. All I just said was "Hi!" and you had to say "Chibai fuck" and yet tell me you hate me so much?

Look, people who have issues with me are normally childish, stupid, "Im-So-Clever" who cannot do any fucking better to settle problems. Instead, creating a shitle little fuck clan! I never forget what Miss Lai told you. It was the exact thing I said to you on which you started hating on me you bloody fucking hater!

On sports day since its not school, If I ever fucking see you again hating around on me, you better fucking watch out dog. My fists are all ready and reserved to hit the bullseye, your fucking FACE. I'll hurt you so badly you faggot its about TIME someone punched your ugly stupid face!
0 Responses

Post a Comment