Woah, Argeo!

I didn't forget when you said you were coming back to Miri. Unfortunately, you came back when we were having our PMR test and you were very busy with your personal issues.
Dude I don't know if you are reading this, but Steven and I really miss you so much man.

At this point, I am moving on but its very painful just to reminisce about everything we have done together and the endless fun we used to have. You were just the right buddy for us. We have so much in common, we play the same games, same attitude. Can't really find anyone here that beats you.

Remember we used to play Garry's Mod, watch LeetWorld and play Counter-Strike Source together? Best thing that ever happened last year.

Every morning my phone wakes me up with the tone End Where I begin, by The Script, and by listening to the song its already telling me its going to be a good day today. Not now though, listening to it just makes me feel like crying.

Ya know, after you left, Steven and I felt lonely like fuck knows. Please come back next time if you can, we will make it the day that we never forget!
0 Responses

Post a Comment