We have stronger mental power?

Hey guys, its been really long now. Lately, school has been a blast! I really like everyone in my class, much better than before and its really fun and nice knowing those new buddies I never thought I'd be good friends with.

Bad news is, the class placements are sort of being, shuffled again. That means, people from other classes will come in to different classes. Most of my buddies are going to 4C, chinese class, leaving me here with old friends. Really miss you guys! Damn!

Alright!

Now back to the title. My sister's friend, aka The Big Mama said to me yesterday,

"We girls, have stronger mental power than you guys!"

I asked a simple question to prove that wrong.

Me : Alright Tzu Nyen, where did the rain came from?
Her : God.
Me : There. I proved you wrong.
0 Responses

Post a Comment