Cash and day wasted!

"The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" - Bertrand Russell


(Some random shot. Was supposed to be Eng How, but he wont like his face in the "Interweb")

Today, not a surprise, I went to Parkson with friends but I was late! The second I arrive in Star Cineplax, goodness Godwin was there! They were all intended to watch Alice in Wonderland but unfortunately, the show already started and I was left alone out there since Godwin din't buy me a ticket. But I bribed the guy RM10 and sneaked in hehe! It was pitch black except for the cinema display and Godwin, Lorenzo and I almost got lost but as soon as I heard Steven laughing at us, I know where the voice was hehe, so I took my seat.

After the cinema we played Archery. Steven and I both our accuracy were good! :P


(LAWAI!)


(Lorenzo aiming!)


(Typical Gumball)


(For fucks sake Jon XD)

Then, we went to UCC, (Ucak Cyber Cafe) and have a game. We played equally well. I died like crap but killed a lot at the same time. Rofl and while we were playing, Eng How suddenly killed Steven and Steven said :

Steven : Damn, how he kill me suddenly! Its like he can sense me!
Godwin : Yah, the sense of a dog!

Finally, we ate in McD's and the rest went home except for me so I'm left wandering in Parkson until half past 6! :P
0 Responses

Post a Comment