The irony!

Well, I'm dead meat tomorrow. I lost my protractor and geometrical compass. The irony is, my teacher Miss Celine, calls it protactor and maths compass. Sorry if you read this Miss Celine XD



Check this picture out. I download Assassins Creed II for the PC! But awaiting for a better crack to play this game. Took me 2 days only despite the low amount of seeders. Wehee ~

(LOOOOOOROFL)

Now this picture ain't some kind of boring book, its a post about Steven's words on religion. Just because someone goes to church, that doesn't make him a big time believer. Archaic parents force their child to this old dogma preaching shit, like Steven. Religion is a brainwashing mechanism! Whatever you think you feel and see, is nothing but fake delusions! Trust me, open your mind to the universe and Earth, your life will then be set free. But some people are just too stubborn, their minds are tricked that its already for real.

It just really sucks to see people appreciating without understanding the world.



As soon as I arrived home today, I found the fucking uber leet Astro HDzorz! Well, HBO HD isn't much but I love National Geography and History HD! Honestly though, my Blu-ray movies look 1000X better.
0 Responses

Post a Comment