Local colleges?

Ya know, it is said that college is the best time of your life. Sometimes I can really say that some local collages, are plain, boring and shit. Take a good look at R.I.T for example, looks like a cheap block of school itself. Yeah its cheaper and all, but when I think of it, its like the typical asian life college! You go there, study, come back. No dorms, just one small pathetic building. What a life aye? Looking at Curtin University, thats what I fucking call a real college.



Something I see what they are missing. Dorms. Personally, I'd love to stay in dorms than going back home everyday from campus. But it could be boring here in Miri because, ya know, no sort of groups we can make, we might be staying in a shitty Permy house, which you may end up in staying in here,



Hoho, trust me my sister's been there, done that and boy-oh-boy how her college life sucked. Really, if any chance, I'd like to leave stupid Miri and further my education somewhere else. Fuck the local colleges.
0 Responses

Post a Comment