How are ya?


(Toby young and healthy)

Since last night, Toby doesn't seem well. He pukes out salivary white foam and he looks bad. I'm really nervous about this because most of my dogs die at the same period but not sickness. I myself am really sick of this. I can't stand this shit anymore!

If its the last thing I'll do in this Earth, that'll be I'll demolish my neighbours house, skin them alive and slowly burn them to death! I hate them to the fucking core! They are slums! They make the hood smell like shit! But thats not the worst part!

They own dirty, sick, rotten, die-soon dogs! Therefore, healthy dogs are prone to end up like them and eventually, die as time will give. I've you've been to my area, you'll see sick-fucking dogs around! They seriously look like shit! Worst part is one of the dog gave birth, and I wont hesitate to kill it! They killed numerous of my dogs, I'll do the same!

One day I'll slowly kill the dogs! Shoot BB Guns with needles in their head and watch them all slowly die!
0 Responses

Post a Comment