All good things, have to come to an end.



That picture could be me spending my last "blissful" days. I love the beach, I have fun with friends which now we can only see in school. I will miss the lovely weekends at the beach. Sand castles, huge waves, salty water and stepping on fishes.



Being in the beach has become part of my life. I love lying down on the beach and enjoy the breeze blowing right at me and the sound of kids laughing and having fun. Looks like all those are maybe, taken away from me.

Might have to say goodbye now. Well, all good things have to come to an end. Wanna know how this all happened? Its what you call, lack of attitude and discipline. The 2 most important factors that determine your life. My sister got really bad results, she was bottom 6 of the class and boy-oh-boy, did my dad shouted at my sister.

The problem wasn't solely on the results, but her attitude as well. Big Mama and Jasmine comes over almost every weekends and sometimes weekdays. A little too much and sometimes, it causes personal issues. Moreover, you know how parents get right? Sometimes they blame friends or something that you do most. Well, its parents. Arrogant people but, oh well.
0 Responses

Post a Comment