Holy smokes!



Holy smokes! I finally got a chance to take a picture of the Glarg Jeep! Looks pretty "rusty" doesn't it? While I was about to enter the Glarg Jeep to go PBC, I wondered what was the price of this cheapy jeepy. Found out something,



I think thats a little reasonable! Or is it? ;D

Anyway, today was such an exhilarating day in Boat Club! I'll list a few that happened today,

• I had heavy breakfast, S&S Chicken rice. Not the typical cheap Chinese stall types.

• Steven got jealous with his little burger ~

• Steven and I went to the gym. I did an accident thanks to Steven XD (LOUD noise)

• Went far in the beach where its a little deep, very cool and nice waves.

• Go on war with Alex and Steven, pretending to fight for our countries haha

• Couldn't have a peaceful shower, Alex kept climbing.

• If I'm not mistaken, Steven said he saw Alex's black balls. Rofl!

• Ate again, nice foods. Steven had his second boring burger again haha!


(I need burger! NEED BURGER! NEEED BUURGEER!)
0 Responses

Post a Comment