Bent 10



Yeah, Bent 10! I laughed over that. I have a feeling these shoes were made from China. Similarly to majority of the items here. Speaking on that, I just heard something annoying from my class teacher.

"Hey man! We can open our business already! A factory in China can copy Blu-ray disc!"

Whether thats true or not (wish not) that sounds very disturbing. Would you like it if you made a great film, and a bunch of annoying chinese man took your disc, copied it and sell it for themselves?

This really reminds me of what Jeremy Clarkson of Top Gears said,
“What I really like about all this Korean and Malaysian car is it in better sense there are designed not by one Englishman who wanted to make a great car, but by a large group of chinamen who simply wanted to make money.

There you go.
0 Responses

Post a Comment