Holy ouchies!

Watch this video, Steven asked me to see it in relation to "Josh Yeates"



Hahaha, never gets old!

Anyway, school life is starting to loosen up, I feel very happy with my marks as for now, Biology and Moral. I have a question, have you had this time, when you answered the first question, take for example, A but you felt it wasn't right, you changed it to B but the answer was actually A? I got that and if it wasn't for that I scored full marks on my Bio objective!

On the other hand I'm not doing the Sports Day and English periodic test essays. Sigh. Gotta remind myself on the file for EST. Nike Bus is fucking fun but unfortunately today the core ass whiping bastards, Jasmine and B/Ryan isn't there so I had to listen to little chinese girls brag and fuck about.

Brandon, I will try to see if I can play as keeper for you guys. Its been so long and I totally suck in keeping already.

Steven! I wont go Gothic for this CNY holiday. Especially not after my ridiculous haircut! I had a new one. From the Oblivion Nordic to Nerdic. I'll see how things turn out maybe my hair will grow enough. But you'll see its kinda pathetic!
*My dog just entered my room and it smells like shit*

Lastly, someone ignored me accidentally for a week, I thought she hated me or something, so I actually spent all week thinking about what bad have I done XD Turns out it wasn't what I thought it was. Thank goodness!
0 Responses

Post a Comment