The beginning of the end!

Well guys I'm really nervous about the PMR coming. UEC was already a hit. Thanks to Godwin I get to check my results without bringing my parents, my wonderful dangerous parents to see the results. Well for,

English
I'm white. So yeah just guess.

Bahasa Malaysia
I'm white. So yeah just guess.

Science
I got a C. Thats painful maybe its because I scribbled my Subjective? I wish I could've got a B though.

Mathematics
This subject made me puke at my screen when I saw the result. A D. DEATH. PARENTS!

Anyway so my results are A,C,C,D. If I scored B for Science it would be A,B,C,D.

Another annoying thing happened when I was eating in this Thai restaurant in Lutong. Some women entered the restaurant but I couldn't bother. After eating burning stuffs, I head to my dads car along with my parents. And suddenly someone called my name. Good Lord its my history teacher Mdm. Hailing! But funny thing is my mind was SO out of school I din't even recognized her hahaha :D And the most scariest part was that she was asking me to find my UEC results in school. And imagine if my parents heard that. I pretend like I dint know and I go
"Huh what huh what? Sorry I have to go now okey thanks bye!"

And I rushed in the car with my heart bumping SO fast and hard. I was DAMN lucky.
0 Responses

Post a Comment