Merry Christmas! 2010 ahead!

(I still feel so full from Christmas Eve I feel like a fat cow I must crawl!)

Hey guuys ~

So its Christmas today and I woke up at like 1 PM. For my family though, we aren't snobbish greedy kids who wants PS3, Xbox 360, a huge car for Christmas. So there aren't really presents under my tree.

Surprisingly this afternoon though there is 2 and a hamper of yummies. One of them is my sisters present and the other one is mine. The hamper goes out to each of us. I'm really happy I got something which I almost asked for "more".


Tadaa ~

Lynx deodorant and shower gel. Thats why I smell so sweet. Haha literally but yeah its really a good product. This is what I use in the shower. (When you go out with me you can smell it) I feel happy because I can't find any of these in Miri so my dad found them in Brunei!

And also, TMNet gave me a little something something from those long disconnection yesterday.



Lastly, my dad is planning to buy a Samsung LED TV, (Wallet busting price) and the Blu-ray player. That means he doesn't need that DVD player he has with many speakers. That means I can maybe? steal! that speakers and turn my room into some kind of 7.1 Surround Sound-a-like Weeee
0 Responses

Post a Comment