Whats the use when you yourself dont act?

I see some people blabbering here and about insisting we look after our Earth. I respect people with the knowledge to be grateful and caring for what we live in but the respect I have for people is merely none.

Sure, you post up similar stuff like this in your blog or elsewhere about Save the Earth, like you cared. But honestly, you ever wondered about your own self? You cant handle the fact that with your luxury everyday life, you are deteriorating the Earth.

I know loads of people/kids that require special treatment and help even when its far from mandatory. Like needing their parents to send them where its just an half an hour walk. Loves slacking in nice air-conditioned room. But its pointless for me to say here, nobody will change for good. Why you think they made the 2012 film?

But mark my words, 2012 is not going to happen its fake, but Global warming, I assure you WILL.
0 Responses

Post a Comment