New Years Resolution

2009 is great when I think about it. Sure there ups and down on everything that happened during that time but all-in-all its very good year. Alright time for my new years resolution. Although I did not fully achieved my previous new years resolution, I am very determined to achieve this one since things are going to get different.

Right lets get on with it,

1. Improve my Malay talking skills
- For me living in Malaysia and barely knowing some Malay is tough. Its very complicated to communicate with social workers and some people who don't understand English. I'm also doing this for the sake of my SPM. I already did bad on my PMR for Malay.

2. Eat Healthy
- My dad is concentrating the family diet. I have to be honest, my mom doesn't cook breakfast at all even if she does its very seldom. My mom also thinks that buying those fruit juice drinks from outlets is healthy which isn't. On the contrary, my father told her whats a healthier way to live. So much for exaggerating that she thinks she knows it all just because she has the rank of a mother lol.

3. Get Toned
- This year I only did some weightlifting but next year, with my new healthy eating, I'm very determined on losing fat thus leading a much more healthier life. I don't want to be a heart-attack victim like Hugh Gustar :D

4. Do moderately well if possible, very good in my studies
- I have to concentrate more on my weak points especially Malay. There is no other way I could study other subjects using the Malay language neither is there anyway to compensate with it.

Thats pretty much all of it. (Why at some point I suddenly lost the confidence? XD)

I hope to be a little bit more better next year. Its just tomorrow anyway. Same goes to everyone I know. I sincerely hope everything goes well next year for each and everyone of us. Have a happy new year guys!
0 Responses

Post a Comment