Fuck you chinese prick!

So,
My dad, sister and I went to Boulivard to buy a wall clock. We bought a big Seiko brand clock. The shop assistant put it in a box and tied it up without a plastic bag. Never mind that I can carry that.

Then my sister wanted to buy a thumb drive so we headed to this pothole of shit, Boulivard IffyT ShittyStore. What a pleasant greet. The minute I entered that shop pile of junk, this fucking cheap spit shit face Ah beng little chinese boy said,

"Ma de ni kan ang moh bla bla"

I did not catch that clear but my sister said that the little fucking cunt told his other fucking friends that I was acting tough? Acting tough by what carrying my shopping? You don't like the way I carry a fucking clock? How about if I say,

"Ma de look at you fucking shitwipe son of a yellow chinese bitch crappy skinny hair, short dick and bitchy face with eyes that CANT even open"

Tell you what you God damn bullfuck, you were sweet fucking lucky I did not catched what I heard otherwise I swear I'll take my huge glass wall clock out and swing it right into your fucking inbred yellow skinny panda face and watch your face bleed so badly that I take a few pictures and send it to some china dolls for ransom! Who the fuck do you think you are huh? A fucking small short boy working at the most shitty disgraceful place?

I know the moment I stared at you I can see fear. Go act tough. I'm looking forward for visiting your horseshit face but the next time I hope to throw you down 3 stairs of escalators, record it and put it up on YouTube laugh at you slit your throat and dick and post it up to your shitty generation of fat lazy inbred family!

I seriously can't take these shit anymore fucking Ah Beng's lowlife budget boy with your RM10 shitty budget Proton Wiralution Sagalution Wajackass whatever the shit you love to drive!
0 Responses

Post a Comment