Lets all hold our hands and send our condolences to Steve!

Here is a picture if you wanna know what happened today at December 6th 2009. T.T


(The ghost joke wasn't for fun guys, I really dint know what happened okay! >.<)

When at first I saw that, I felt like I was in a comma for a few seconds. After that I literally burst to tears. I just cant help it, I feel so sorry for my dear buddy Steve Kong Bing Yuan, a really good friend.

Even at this very moment, I'm in tears. His dad had severe sickness. And as we all know with our God damn hopeless Hospitals in Miri, whoever comes there sick barely returns alive. What on earth are the doctors DOING for fucks sake!?

Seriously if you ever fucking dare make jokes of this, your no one else than a stupid heartless cool-wannabe piece of shit.
0 Responses

Post a Comment