TMNet dude

Alright so this guy from TMNet is coming to my house to check my Line Attenuation and SLR Margin. I think his name is called Wan Khalid Bin Wan Wan something. He is very friendly though.

He came when I was still sleeping haha but luckily my hair isn't messy. I was there with him near my modem. He then took out his laptop, it looked very old and I assure it is because it took a clean 15 minutes to fully boot it up.

Then he went in my modem, haha he told me "Sorry its been a long time since I din't check this modem". So after 5 minutes he found the ADSL Status and found out that my Line Attenuation is too high for a 4Mbps line. But anyway I took it.

On Speedtest it dint look so fast but as soon as I downloaded the Flight Simulator X demo off Microsoft, the speed was like 450kb/s and he said something that was hilarious.

"WAW OH DAMN 450kb/s THATS FAAAST!"

I laughed loudly haha it was epic. He told me he uses 0.3Mbps package haha.
0 Responses

Post a Comment