I love 2009. :'(

Alright now I really have the feeling of regret that I deleted my old blog. Guys if you read this I would love to tag you on this to. Talk about the best moments of 2009 you had and a song that automatically just bring back all the memory. It all started when I was browsing through my phone where all the old musics from the time of the concert.

As for me, 2009 started alright. I had everything I wished for and everything felt great. My class teacher was a great Math teacher, not to mention, she can also be a big time therapist hahaha which I believe our class deserves.

Also I'll never forget Argeo. I really miss having him around, when he first entered our class I can hear people making fun of him especially Joshua hehe, but thats how things go.

My school life sitting beside Steven is great. Everyday I always had my trustworthy brother beside me making me feel like home. I love everything really, it is great. Feel sorry for what happened to Neil Wong though.

Now the BIGGEST part which I'd also like to say the story of my school life, was the band and concert. It punches me in the heart just to think about all the memories that we've gone through, all the great times, and the free 1 month of musical entertainment and fun. During the concert period, a day is like a day of fun and joy especially when we went out from school to walk to Christians house just to get the instruments which I called the amplifier, a suitcase of cash and also going to Dewan.

The times when Chung yun, his friends and I played at Dewan, EVERYTHING! Its just more than what Im about to tell because I just cant concentrate with all the memories just jumping in! :'(

The music The Man Who Cant Be Moved by The Scripts is the music of my memories. Its the music that I constantly listen to throughout the concert time. I'll also never forget all the great times when we went Parkson, and seeing Darrel run on walls, haha!

The saddest thing is though were not gonna see all our Form 5 seniors that were in the band with us. I'm really gonna miss you Aaron, you were one of the biggest member there and you even made things funny for us. I really REALLY miss you so much I just WISH you can stay just for 1 more year! :'(

Thats all I'm gonna say today. Its kinda hard for me to type all the expressions and feelings.

I just wanna say, I LOVED 2009!
0 Responses

Post a Comment