*Buzzz!*


(Wonder why am I sleeping like that?)

Chung Yun slept over my house and were like LAN partying all night! We played Battlefield 2, a huge match with lots of other enemies, loads of fun and also played Pro Evolution Soccer 2010 where I love to tease Chung Yun in Man UTD! Hehehe

So we played until 4AM in the morning and we seriously had to get some sleep although I'm still active because I'm the night owl! Hoot hoot! (ROFL) By the time we all went to bed and was ready to sleep, we were talking to each other, you know the usual stuff we do. Then as time went by, I felt like I was talking to myself, finding out that Chung Yun is already asleep!

But that really made me giggle all night which is why I wasn't able to sleep properly. Here is why ~



Haha damn hilarious ~
0 Responses

Post a Comment