Cadbury Chocolate!

Hello guys! I just have to say something before I die! I LOVE CHOCOLATE!

So in the past few days including today I've eaten two of my most favorite chocolate from Cadbury which means I am going to talk about them! I have a passion for chocolates because basically I love them so much and my idol when I was a little boy was Choki!



Okey seriously, lets get on with it. First up I'd like to talk about,



Cadbury Black Forest chocolate! I know some pathetic kiddies would say,
"OOH Black Forest = Choi Mao har har har har"

Well I can only say 3 words to you : Weh FACK YOU!

I love the Black Forest mainly because it has some sort of black stuff in it thats really crunchy and delicious. In addition I can get some chewy red fruit in it which is like eating white rabbit candy! Normally I'd run to my nearby Supermarket and grab a bar, put it in a freezer and eat it if I'm watching or doing anything that I'm just sitting still. Secondly too is that this particular chocolate doesn't hurt my teeth at all, I don't know maybe its just so magical!

Alright now onto my second!



Old Jamaican Dark Chocolate! I love the bitter taste of Dark Chocolate! This one taste much better than the Black Forest though but it all depends on personal opinions. I like the raisins in the chocolate as well as the taste of rum in it. Whenever I take a bite, its like taking a step to paradise!

Thats all I gotta say and I'm sorry if my reviews are inconsistent or just isn't informative but trust me, you gotta take a bite and taste it because actions speak louder than words! Bye!
0 Responses

Post a Comment