Whats wrong with Atheism?

Sometimes it gets in my nerves when I eat in a table filled with Christians. They always tell me "Pray before you eat!" and all I just did was sit stood there. One fag peeked and see that I wasn't praying. After the prayer, he questioned me why din't I pray. I told him I was an Atheist of course but that brings a thought to his empty head, what is an Atheist?

Atheist basically means the lack of any belief on a God. Now when those words went right into their minds, somehow it triggered some sort of alarm in their head. Holy hell they were convicting me. They said I'm a man of the devil because I don't believe in God? Come on seriously you nutshells, not believing in something majority of the people put their faiths doesn't make me the opposite.

Why are you an Atheist?

In my life, I believe that I can make a difference.
My prayers were never answered. Ask yourself that question.
Which will you do when the chips are down? Pray or take action?
When your in a hospital, will you put your faith in prayers rather than penicillin?

Do you think the Bible is fake?

(Removed because I get overwhelming questions.)

Do you believe in Jesus?

60% no, 40% yes. Why no? Egyptian God of the Sun, Horus. Borned 25th December out of a virgin mother, has around 12 I guess number of disciples, few of them betrayed him and thus crucified. Doesn't that sound familiar to you?

The Kabbar (Black box in Mekkah) is in the center of the Earth!

(Removed due to some flagrant MUSE.)

Do you believe in Ghosts?

NO. Ghosts are just tricks to fool the human mind. I've tried a few dares to call the ghosts, nothing happened. All the show in Discovery Channel is fake, use common sense. All the ghost stories you hear never are justified and it normally comes from "This girl, that place, this that, no specific settings." Lastly, putting dog tears in your eyes will just radiate it causing you to have a blurry vision, thus on weak minded bastards, they think its ghosts.
0 Responses

Post a Comment