Creating each others!

Really sorry if you can't understand what I'm typing. Basically I had only 2 hours of sleep and drank a lot of Kikapoo today haha!

Well after we finished our outings and stuff, we decided to play Sims 3. I intended to make Hugh only but we slowly drift off to making a lot because we burst to laughter every time we make someone!

At first we tried making Hugh Gustar!







Its the closest we could get because seriously, Hugh wont sit still and smile for at least a minute haha and when the Sims started to look like him, we laughed, and he softly slapped my head haha, as usual, our Gustar!

Then we move on to create ARGEO! Haha! We actually randomized this Sim but then Dylan said it looked like Argeo, it probably does and we all burst to laughter! Laughing so hard non stop, my jaws are shivering and my stomach hurts hahaha!



Next, we created Brian Chong! Really, so much laughter was in the process!





Really such an exhilarating day today! Oh and lastly, Thank you Dad for the awesome shower gel and deodorant! Really great stuff. Also Thank you very much for the huge Chocolate bar you bought me! I appreciate everything!
0 Responses

Post a Comment