My beloved DIED!

My Razer Moray earphones just died a few minutes ago. Arrrgh !?!? How am I going to sleep now! I have like insomnia and its really shitty to lie down in bed, in silence, no partner on bed ... Seriously =.=



There goes my beloved earphones. At first I was overjoyed at the quality compared to all my sister's cheapy they bought in the night market. But NOW!? The cheapy's last longer than my Razer Moray's! Nooo! Damn I'm so gentle to my earphones I dont flank it off my ear like my sister does (I borrowed her my earphones on her sports MAYBE ITS HEEER!)

I cant RMA (Return merchandise authorization) because I lost the recipt to the retailers, house was under renovation and I just dumped every of my belongings to a box and I bet the recipt is in the dumpster long time ago!

I contacted Razer to request an RMA but! I'm in Malaysia! DAMN! Can't ship it there even if I can I get so little support and its so damn costly, take me long time and by the time I recieve my earphones ITS ALREADY SCHOOL, DIE AND NOOOOOO
0 Responses

Post a Comment