I finally turned 15!

(Really sorry if you cant understand what I said. I only had 2 hours of sleep today and I drank like 3 bottles of Kikapoo and big cups of Coke!)



Today I finally turned 15! It was really a day I will treasure in my heart. It was also exhilarating! At first it was dull and boring but as things went by, it turned out to be really fun! Christian and Hugh were the first to arrive at my house, they were both outside my gate and I was like O.o What!? XD

Anyway, we went to GK Supermarket bought chicken drumsticks and some marinade sauces, which Christian was really good at, and haha, funny to see Hugh pilling and chopping garlic. I started the fire at the BBQ, lighted some mosquito coils and turned on the radio which Traxx played really good artists! Thumbs up to them!

To my surprise, Dylan said he could come! Yay! Unfortunately we cant contact Steven, at that moment, I felt like the chances of him arriving was slim. Dylan then arrived and brought 2 tubs of ice-cream! Yay thanks bro really appreciate your generosity! Unfortunately though, Christian had to go back early because he had an appointment with someone over at Eastwood, yeah he is going to work there as a waiter alongside with Carlos.

We heard a horn, thought it was Christian's parents but I was thrilled to see Steven, so I was like waving from far away STEVEN STEVEN! Hahaha, I opened the gate and we talked outside.

Then after we were done, the party really started hehe, I turned up some real loud electro music, we were dancing like crazy! And Steven, our daredevil did something crazy hehe.



See that little fountain? I poured Coke in it hehe and we dared Steven to drink it!



Looks like his eyeballs are about to pop-out hehehe ~

Then we went on LAN partying, playing Crysis, L4D and especially Battlefield 2! Laughing around, screaming and everything, plus the music, was really great hehe. And again I really cannot stop laughing to see this,



Hugh using the laptop! Hahaha a dead man using a laptop! RORFLF! HAhaha sorry cant help it hehehe ~

So after gaming and stuff, we went over to Boat Club and thats where I took the picture above. We wanted to play some beach ball but the tide was really close and someone already took it. So we played around.

I got some awesome pictures of Steven hahaha!





Haha really funny guy! After some time havin fun, we played around on the beach hehe, getting wet and stuff. You know the drill hehehe. Then after we finished, we went in the bathroom to wash our trousers haha, I'm grateful I wore my short Hawaiian trousers hehe, Steven had to take a long time to get his pants dry. BTW, another picture of him here~



We ate some nice dinner hehe sadly for Dylan he ate some Kampung Fried Rice, so spicey ~

AND AGAIN RAWWWR!



GUSTAR! We were teasing him haha, what food he wanted, we kept saying Brain, Zombie Juice and anything related to the dead hahaha!

Overall I really love today! I love you guys, seriously mean a lot to my life!

Seriously, what could get any better for today!

ATI has released new drivers, which is the CCC 9.11! Same goes to Sims 3 on the other hand, released a new patch which unfortunately glitched my neighbourhood but its alright. I guess I can take that as my birthday gifts too haha!
0 Responses

Post a Comment