Night Owl!

Its 2:28 AM and I feel young! Haha that means I feel really strong and active. My body is already stuck in reverse. I sleep the whole day off and I stay awake the night. Like a night owl perhaps.


(Grr ~)

Well my old time buddy Chung Yun is coming over to my house, then we sleep over! Because on Friday we are going to Dewan Suarah to watch little rich minions perform on stage!

I'm pretty sure Failblog is very common to you guys ;D This is my personal favorite video from them.



Lastly, I'm downloading Pro Evolution Soccer (PES) 2010!



I really love PES games and have been playing them since 07 series. Every year it just gets better unlike Fifa for the PC which they just simply port the PS2 version to PC. Booo we want next-gen lazy arses!

Alright thats all for the time being! Bye!
0 Responses

Post a Comment